My last vacation was earlier this year in February and it was to Sydney.
February was a special month because it was Saint Valentines and it was also Dean’s birthday (which also falls on Valentines Day). We always make it a point to do something special on occasions like this and for this year, we wanted to spend these two occasions at somewhere where we have not been as a couple together before. So Australia was in our list and being city-lovers, we thought we should start off with this bustling city.
A few things and places that were memorable to us:
– Bondi beach walks & dining at Icebergs. Love
– Kansas City Shuffle for morning coffee, croissants and breakfast
– Surrey Hills & awesome lunch at Mad Spuds Cafe
– Messina Gelato, yums
– Sydney harbour bridge & the 5am run we did
– The walks around The rocks
– Sydney Tower Eye and our Valentine’s Day, Dean’s birthday celebration
A short 4-day trip together but it was time well spent <3